How to make the most of your space.


If you are anything like me, you have quite a small space to yourself. Whether you are still at home with your parents, renting, or still at uni, these tips will help to transform your small, cosy space into a Pinterest inspired heaven.

1.
Colour code.To make your space look well organised and put together, colour code or stick to a theme. Personally,I really like a neutral colour pallet. This would involve lots of nudes, whites, blacks and greys.These colours can easily be paired with any other colours. I like to accent these colours with gold, navy, and green.One example of colour coding I have in my room is my clothes rack.Clothes that do not fit in the colour scheme are kept in drawers. 

2.
Cushions.This one is quite self-explanatory.Cushions are a great touch to a room as they add comfort and also cosiness.They are also quite personal.My favourite cushion I own is one from H&M with cats on. It has really cool ancient Egyptian vibes to it.

   

3.

A personal touch.You define your own space.I like to have a few quotes around my room and whenever I feel a bit down looking at them cheers me up. I printed a few of Pinterest and Tumblr onto photo paper to give a more professional look. 



I hope you find these tips useful and if you are redecorating this spring tag me in a post on Instagram. @thelifestylepursuit 

CONVERSATION

2 comments: